Four Years of MARKUP - Achievements and Impact Stories
MARKUP is happy to present its achievement and impact stories in the ‘Four Years of MARKUP’, our newest update with motivating stories of beneficiaries from across the five EAC partner states participating in MARKUP and from all sectors and products supported by the programme.
In this new publication you will read about:
- MARKUP Support putting Uganda’s Cocoa on the World Map – the Success of Semuliki Cooperative Union in Uganda
- Promoting Organic Product Standards and Market Access in Tanzania – the Story of Halisi Organic Farm in Tanzania
- Linking Farmers to Export Markets through GLOBALG.A.P. in Kenya
- ELDO Tea – a Young Kenyan Woman’s Big Break into Specialty Tea Export from Kenya
- MARKUP Changes the Fortunes of Women Coffee Farmers – the Story of Agnes Mukamushinja from Rwanda
- MARKUP Supports Framework for Regional Movement of Pre-Packaged Foods across East Africa Community
- The First East African Community Quality Awards
- Using Social Media to Engage Young People on Agribusiness in Kenya
….and many more success stories from across the region.
Access the stories in full here.